Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to my personal blog!

I decided to start my own personal blog. No...not because it's the trendy thing to do nowadays. No...not because I want to be the first of my friends to have one. No...not because I want to have a URL to add to posts all over the internet.

It's none of the reasons.

In fact...I have found myself spending a lot of time on Twitter (@zanieladie). There, I need to express my thoughts in 140 characters or less. Yes...I learned a lot of word short cuts...but I found I just couldn't be thorough to express my thoughts. Hence, I am now starting a blog. Here I will have plenty of character space.

Call me a Blogger...and welcome to my blog.

My posts will express my own opinions and I may not necessarily agree with comments others may make. Therefore, please note that allowing a post to remain does not necessarily constitute endorsement on my part. Any comments by others will be censored for vulgarity. Please keep your comments clean.

Again..welcome to ZanieLadie's thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment